Tuesday, September 15, 2015

About me

My name is Camila Molina, i was born in Santiago. I have two brothers,called Ricardo and Matías, i am the middle son. 

I studied elementary school and high school in Colegio San Agustin, El Bosque.

I start study Veterinary Medicine in 2015.

About me, i like listen music pop and rock mostly. In my free time, i enjoy watched movies and series, and i like read. I have six cat, called Amy, Otelo, Tatú, Ruby, Colombo and Teo, they are the love of my life, and they make me keep forward. ❤️





Tatú and Teo.

Ruby 

Ruby.

Ruby and Otelo. 

Colombo.

Colombo and Teo.
Teo. 

Amy.


Teo

4 comments:

  1. I like to read too! Your cats are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cat is so cute, and i liked too watch movies and series

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cat is so cute, and i liked too watch movies and series

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!! i love your cats! n.n they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete