Thursday, December 3, 2015

Post 5: My life's main events




1995
I was born 
in 20th of August
in Santigo,Chile.



















         2001 
         My little dog,
             name Cindy comes 
             to my life.










      
      2008 

      I adopte my first cat, 
    name Amy, in honor to
    Amy Winehouse.









    




  2012 

   I went for first time 
   to Valparaíso,
   i love it, i wish live
   there in the future














  

  2013
  I finish high school
in Colegio San Agustín. 











2014
I enter to study Agronomy, 
in Universidad Católica,
but i leave, because i realize
that i want study Veterinary Medicine.





     

2015
  In the summer i went to
      Puerto Varas, to holidays,
      with my brothers, it was 
 the best summer






    






    2015
      In March, i started study 
      Veterinary Medicine 







No comments:

Post a Comment